Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Message From Your Love

Thanks for today! I Love You, Man was extra funny. I was actually laughing throughout the whole movie and I don't usually laugh out loud like I did during other movies! Yay. The girl's mama was hella pissed. =X I felt bad but I didn't wanna leave our seats. Goodness.

Did you do more pages of our book? That thing definitely keeps us busy, doesn't it?

Tomorrow I have to drop you off and go home right away. I have to study study study for my first Chem1A test. I'm terrified. I really need to do well on this test. Wish me luck! I'll definitely need it on my side, especially 'cus I make careless mistakes and whatnot.. AND most of it is multiple choice scantron. =\ I'm horrible at scantron. My goodness.

I'll talk to you soon!

I love you,
your PYT.. HAHA! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home